Oh that God would give every mother a vision of the glory and splendor of the work that is given to her when a babe is place in her bosom to be nursed and trained! Could she have but one glimpse in to the future of that life as it reaches on into eternity; could she look into it's soul to see its possibilities; could she be made to understand her own personal responsibility for the training of this child, for the development of its life, and for its destiny,--she would see that in all God's world there is no other work so noble and so worthy of her best powers, and she would commit to no others hands the sacred and holy trust given to her." -JR Miller

Monday, March 11, 2013

Modern technology!

Ooooo I have just downloaded the blogger app, you may be hearing more regularly from me!! So much easier to get on my phone than laptop lol
How do you manage computer time etc? We now have one desktop (which is actually daddy's work one but he generously lets us use it while he's out) and my laptop, but with 5 computer literate children and great sites such as reading eggs, study ladder, minecraft, etc there doesn't leave me much chance to get on! I have also just set them both up a blog to encourage their reading and writing - they love to share their latest minecraft builds.
So anyway I am very pleased to have discovered this app and hoping I will blog more regularly now!

No comments: